Is a term paper the same as a research paper?
A term paper is a research paper that is assigned at the end of your term and makes up for most of your grade. This is why it is imperative to take your term papers very seriously. So, ‘Is a term paper the same as a research paper?’ Below we are going to show you more differences between the two:
- The purpose of a research paper is to gain a deeper understanding of a topic through research and developing your hypothesis.
- It is an essay, usually 5 paragraphs with a defended hypothesis throughout
- They can be assigned randomly
- It takes a few days or a week to write one
- It is usually short and your professor will encourage you to keep it that way
- They do not make up for most of your grade and your tutor will often specify how much they score
- The purpose of term papers is to sharpen a student’s skills and prove that the class has given them enough and the required knowledge to form their own opinion
- Term papers are long and their format is of a longer research paper
- They are assigned as the final assignment of a semester
- Students are allowed to choose their term paper topics
- They are longer compared to research papers
Balancing assignments with work or family life is a hard endeavor. Luckily for students, we offer term paper assistance to all students at all levels. By providing custom paper writing services we will help you focus on the more urgent matters of your life and achieve high grades. Our research paper writers are the best in the game and will cater to all your needs and requirements. In case something is amiss with your term paper assistance you are guaranteed free and unlimited revisions until you are satisfied. Buy research papers from us today.