👩🏽🍳👩🏽🍳WHAT IS FOR DINNER TONIGHT?👩🏽🍳👩🏽🍳 Baked Chicken with Herbs🍗🔥🥗🍴 Carbs: 5.4g
Ingredients (Serves 4)
600g Chicken Breast
100g Green String Beans
0.5tsp Olive oil
10g Parmesan Cheese
10g Sage (Ground)
1. Place melted butter, thyme, sage and parmesan in a bowl.
2. Ensure skin is removed and rub mixture onto chicken breast.
3. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Place chicken on tray and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Baste the breast in any juice that may have run into the pan and return to oven for further 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Steam green beans and then leave to cool.
7. Place lettuce, chopped cucumber, radish and beans in a bowl.
8. Remove chicken from oven and leave to rest on a plate.
9. Toss salad, adding lemon juice or balsamic vinegar if desired and serve with chicken. ✅Starting the week with high protein intake, this recipe is a great alternative for an easy, simple and tasty meal that the whole family will love and I am sure will be nothing left for the next day. 🧐🧐🧐 For more recipes and tips to get our nutrition sorted for the week, head to our website - link in bio!!
#healthlyliving #healthydinner #visionculture #visionperosnaltraining #healthandfitness #nutrition #foodisfuel #healthybody #healthymind #chicken #movement #exercise #fitness #yum #dinner #nutrients #delicious #goodfood #foodprep #goals #success