How to Case Study Analysis
How to Case Study Analysis
Since most case study analyses are based on real-life scenarios, they help students develop and enhance their decision-making and problem-solving skills. Therefore, case study analysis writing is a critical aspect of coursework that should be taken with utmost importance. This is a quick and short guide on how to conduct a case study analysis
By following the following steps below, you will better analyze a case study.
- One of the biggest and common mistakes students make is not reading the case study. Read and reread the case study. If anything is unclear in the passage, consult your professor. Ensure that you are familiar with all aspects and points of the case. Sometimes, the solution is contained in the passages, so you should take time reading the case study.
- Once you are familiar with the case study, it is time to start making notes on the main issues. By being objective as possible, highlight some of the important passages. The importance of this is that you know what/where to emphasize and what to research further.
- Now thoroughly examine the questions posed by your instructor. Write down notes on the relevant information being sought after by these questions.
- Determine the theories, models, and principles that you can best apply to solve the case study problem. Remember that case study solutions should not be based on personal instincts but hard facts and specific theories.
- Develop a solution based on the theories that you have selected specifically above. Some case study assignments will want you to come up with more than one answer.
Below are several examples of case study topics:
Nursing Case Study Topics
- Why you need to temper your body.
- Chewing gum: for or against.
- Study of glucose content in various juices.
- Proper nutrition as the basis for a healthy life for the young generation.
Management Case Study Topics
- Analysis of the human resources of the enterprise and increase the efficiency of its use.
- Analysis of compliance with the goals and objectives of the organization and its staff.
- Methods of building personnel management systems.
- Organization of innovative changes in the personnel management system
Psychology Case Study Topics
- How human behavior is affected by psychology.
- What are the measures taken by experts to determine autism during development?
- What is the psychology of autistic children for their un-social behavior?
- How does Electra and Oedipus complex develop during the cognitive stages?
Educational Case Study Topics
- Challenges that higher education facing in Europe.
- Why higher Education is not affordable in some countries?
- How education gets suppressed under political interference.
- Which are the major countries of world having negative involvement of authorities on education?
Business Case Study Topics
- Quality difference in the Production of Samsung and Nokia
- Measures that business organizations take for manufacturing of products.
- Strategies followed by top Business firms for their flourishing
- How is online marketing gearing up the business of the textiles industry?
Marketing Case Study Topics
- Review of the effectiveness of the advertising campaign (activities in various areas).
- Assessment of the state of the competitive environment of the market (in multiple areas).
- Study of the attitude of individual consumers to the firm.
- Research of the market of free funds of the population.
Environmental Science Case Study Topics
- Heavy metals in school grounds
- Study of the effect of road transport emissions on the linear growth of pine
- Study of the ecological environment of the dwelling
- Impact of emissions from road transport on the vegetation
Applied Physics Case Study Topics
- Stellar flares, stellar coronal activity, and stellar wind.
- Nanophotonics and quantum optics of nanostructures.
- Ultrafast processes and laser-plasma.
- Features of the emission of lightning discharge radiation into the ionosphere near the equator.
Economics Case Study Topics
- Anatomy of financial bubbles.
- Financial pyramids in world history.
- The relationship between economics and law: the experience of world history.
- Integration processes in the latest world economic history
Education Case Study Topics
- STEM education.
- How the sequence of school subjects in homework affects the quality of work.
- Innovative quality assurance of the educational activity of the university.
- The problem of systematizing the scientific terminology of pedagogy.