Write a paper addressing the following questions (provide citations to references used):
1. Is individual access to health care a right or a privilege? Consider the financial implications of your response. What are the additional responsibilities of the client, the nurse and the overall healthcare system based on your stance?
2. Compare the cost of Healthcare in the U.S. considering the specific approaches of health promotion, disease prevention, and chronic disease management. a. Identify which approach is the most cost effective. b. How can nursing practice impact the cost in each category?
3. What, in your opinion, are the current U.S. Health Care System design shortfalls, if any? How would you re-design the system to promote the approaches of health promotion, disease prevention, and chronic disease management?
4. Think about your future nursing practice. How can you use your nursing knowledge to champion health promotion, disease prevention, and chronic disease management?
5. Finally, recall the essential themes in the latest Institute of Medicine’s Report on the Future of Nursing? Reflect on how your knowledge/views/opinions have changed or remain the same since starting your education at Nightingale College.
Please make sure you follow the attached rubric. You may also attend the Future of Nursing Workshop in Week 8. Attendance is optional. Rubric The Future of Nursing and Healthcare Assignment The Future of Nursing and Healthcare Assignment Criteria Ratings Pts This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeThis Criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Analytical and Cognitive Skills 30.0 pts Learner Demonstrates understanding of content. In-text citations are present, but there is less than 10% cited, the work is the learner’s own and not cited or paraphrased material. 20.0 pts Learner understands most of the content. In-text citations are present but no more than 20% is cited; and the majority of the work is the learner’s own 10.0 pts Learner has in-text citations, but less than 30% is cited. There is some content copied and pasted from outside sources.