Evaluate the responsibilities of shareholders who have different types of objectives within the corporation, such as executives of the company and
owners who have little daily involvement in the corporation. Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas
and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly
writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to the Academic Integrity Policy.
Write a five page APA report not including title and reference pages answering the questions below. Do not just answer the questions, but use
the questions to formulate your report. Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course
and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Questions to be answered in your report: Write a report that outlines the topics –
• Evaluate the nature of an agency’s relationship within a corporate form of an organization.
• Discuss corporate agency conflicts that emerge and require monitoring.
• Discuss the influence of the board of directors.
• Examine how managerial ownership may resolve the agency problem.
• Discuss how institutional ownership can play an effective monitoring role within the corporate form of organization.
• Assess which methods seem to constitute the “best” form of monitoring.
The purpose of this assignment for the student is:
● Use information technology to complete academic writing and research.
○ Present written information in a persuasive, organized, clear, and concise manner relying on research, data, and analytics.
Use acceptable paragraph and sentence structure with minimum grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors; and demonstrate appropriate word choice, tone, and format.
● Evaluate the potential conflicts that arise within the firm between stockholders and managers and between stockholders and bondholders, and discuss the techniques that firms can use to mitigate these potential conflicts.
○ Evaluate the different types of objectives within a corporation.
○ Evaluate the nature of agency’s relationship problem within a
Requirements of the assignment:
● All papers must follow all APA requirements including an abstract. (10% deduction if not)
● All papers must have a reference page. The textbook is an acceptable source.
● Body of the paper 5.
● Title page, abstract, and reference pages are required. However, they do not count towards any page count.
● Writing should reflect an understanding of the chapter’s basic concepts, thorough research, and logic and critical thinking skills.
● The introduction is attention getting with sufficient background information to establish the topic and a clear thesis statement.
● The conclusion summarizes the main points and leaves the reader with a strong comprehension of the paper’s significance and the author’s understanding.
● Grammatically correct – No spelling, grammar, or mechanics errors.
● Do not use the first person. (10% deduction if used)