How and why is Medicare being challenged and how should we respond?
Please select ONLY one of the following topics for the Scholarly Paper:
1. How and why is Medicare being challenged and how should we respond?
2. Explain how and why privatization pressures are threatening health care and how can we address this issue?
3. How and why are women or men at particular risk within the health care system and how can we address this issue?
4. What challenges face the elderly within our health care system and how can we address this issue?
5. Why do we experience nursing shortages and how can we address this issue?
6. The pharmaceutical industry: tension between profit motive and public interest; how can we address this issue?
7. What will our future health-care system look like and why and what recommendations would you make?
The paper should demonstrate an understanding of our evolving CANADIAN health care system, the assumptions on which it is based, the current and future challenges it faces and the implications of possible future changes for the public, governments, health professionals and the system as a whole.
The paper SHOULD BE a scholarly essay written using APA format. Begin with a description of your chosen topic in the Canadian Health Care System. When analyzing your chosen topic ensure your analysis is supported with current nursing science JOURNAL (ONLY A NURSING SCHOLARLY JOURNALS OF LESS THAN 5 YEARS) Discuss the implications of your topic on the CANADIAN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM and provide strategies to address the issue. The length of the paper should be 6 pages, excluding references and title page. Papers are to be double-spaced, in 12-point font, with 2.5 cm margins on all sides and printed on letter-sized white paper.
only use Nursing journals, NO TEXTBOOK. I NEED THE SOURCE OF THE REFERENCES AS PDF SENT TO ME
PLEASE!!! DO NOT WRITE THE ESSAY IF YOU CANNOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENT, BECAUSE THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED IF THESE requirements are not meant. ITS A PLEASE STATEMENT.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TOPIC YOU PICKED