The Cousins Tournament Case Analysis and Discussion (1,100 words).
The Cousins Tournament
- What are the central challenges facing Al Blanchard at Grandview Industries?
- What should Al Blanchard do, in his leadership capacity, on behalf of Grandview Industries and its shareholders?
- What should be the process for choosing the next president?
- Should the succession committee be changed or a new one created? Should Al and Morris be involved?
- Does the interim CEO plan, with Morris serving until a new leader is chosen, make sense? Or will it only exacerbate tensions between the siblings?
- Should Ed Chafeebe considered? Or should only cousins who have experience in the company be considered to become the CEO?
- Who should be selected to run the company and why? What challenges will the selected person face
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount!
Place New Order
It's Free, Fast & Safe